APPOINTMENTS AND CANCELLATION
Our goal at Elle is to provide our guests and staff with the fullest level of professionalism and respect. By booking an appointment at Elle Salon, it is assumed that you are committed to fulfilling this engagement. In the event that you need to change or cancel an appointment, we have several forms of communication available for you to use at your convenience.
It’s important to understand that when forgetting or cancelling appointments without giving enough notice, businesses lose the opportunity to fill that appointment time, the professional loses the ability to earn income, and other clients waiting for appointments miss out on receiving services. For the benefit and respect of all our clients and professionals, appointments booked at Elle Salon are subject to the following terms:
- You may cancel or modify your appointment without charge anytime up to 24 hours preceding the start time of your appointment. This can be done online, by phone call, text message, or email. Feel free to save our contact info as Elle Salon in your phone for easy reference!
Phone call: 847-426-2400
Text message: 847-886-0882
- Less than 24 hours notice is considered a “Late Cancellation” and may result in a 50% charge of the total of the scheduled service(s).
- If you do not show up for your scheduled appointment without having canceled it, you will be considered a “No Show” and charged full price for the scheduled service(s).
- Appointments that are booked within the 24-hour period are still subject to the same cancellation policy.
- As a courtesy, appointment confirmation messages are sent 48 hours in advance of appointments by both SMS and email to the contact information given at time of booking. Failing to respond to these confirmation messages could result in your appointment slot being given to another client. Confirming your appointments is very helpful and appreciated.
- To ensure a full experience, please arrive on time for your scheduled appointment.
- Late arrivals will be charged the full price of the scheduled service(s) even if there is not enough time to render them in full.
- Late arrivals that exceed 15 minutes past the scheduled time, may result in a forfeited appointment. We will always work to accommodate you when possible.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding! We look forward to giving you an Elle experience!
(847) 426-2400 | 2490 Bushwood Drive, Elgin, Illinois 60124
Open Tuesday-Thursday 9-8 | Friday 9-7 | Saturday 9-4